"The Coaster" Week ending June 30, 2013
Camp is in full force here at SouthCoast! We are in our third day of kid’s camp and have been having a BLAST! Thank you to everyone who has donated time, supplies, and money for summer camp! We could not carry out this ministry without you. We covet your prayers as we continue over the next few weeks. If you are interested in providing a lunch for the volunteers (about 10 people), please let me know.
- Evangeline Joy Ciampa has arrived and is doing well! Dave, Kristin, and Lucy are doing well also. If you would like to contact them, Dave's number is 207-798-9835.
- TONIGHT we will have our first FAMILY FUN NIGHT! Join us for a free meal at 5pm and stay for family fun activities. It will be a great time of food, fun and fellowship!
- Attention all 3rd-5th graders. We are excited about a new opportunity for you.
- Every 5th Sunday you will be joining the adults for the entire service. So, starting this weekend (June 30th) all 3rd-5th graders will be staying in with their families for the whole time.
- This Sunday we will have a newcomers fellowship time at 9:30am.
- Save the date! To mark Ken Smith's 70 year milestone, there will be a BBQ "open house" at his home on July 7th. There will be burgers and hot dogs from the grill served on the patio. Drop in when you can ... leave when you're ready. Bring an outdoor chair if you have one. NO GIFTS!! But if you care to bring side dish or chips let Ken or Jonnie know. Please respond via email or phone, so that they can have enough to go around.. Date: July 7Time: 3:00-5:00 Location: 65 North Street, in Saco (Corner of North St and Scammon St – big red house) Park on Scammon St Ext. firstname.lastname@example.org Ph. 899-9289
Travis Bush Pastor,
SouthCoast Community Church