Monday Morning Mind Dump
Yesterday @ SouthCoast was incredible. With traveling the last few weeks and not being there last weekend it was great to be home! Wanted to share some thoughts and "wins" from the day:
- The energy in the building was electric. When I walked in yesterday morning the band was rehearsing and they were flat out bringing it! Even their practice really set the tone for the day for me.
- We kicked off our Children's Check-in yesterday! Awesome! Kristin Bush has put a lot of effort into this and it showed yesterday! Great work to her and the team!
- SO glad that we did the check-in yesterday because we are running out of room in the service! Pastor Jim and I are going to have to figure out how to fit more chairs in there over the next couple of weeks!
- Our Children's teachers ROCK!
- I am really pumped about our Ladies Ministry these days! They are getting themselves in community and growing together! Way to go Kristin Ciampa and Ladies'!
- We almost ran out of parking yesterday! Really praying for the snow to melt and open up more of our parking!
God is doing big things in and around SouthCoast and I feel very blessed to be able to be a part of it!